Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Fingers jammed in a car boot

After deciding to go to the Devil's Punch Bowl walking track at Arthur's pass, we headed towards the car. I slung my bag into the car boot and turned the other way, but little did I notice my fingers were resting on the side...

All I heard was the squeak of the boot and a CRUNCH as the boot slammed half shut on my two fingers, and almost immediately felt a tingle that rapidly increased. When I turned I screamed and mum opened the boot lickety split. The pain then was immediate and excruciating, and permeated my entire hand like I had broken a bone. I sat down on the sofa in agony with an ice pack for about twenty minutes playing on a phone as the pain slowly decreased. 
A few weeks later it was only a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment